Friday, July 15, 2022

Ramen Kanadeya - Favorite Ramen Restaurant

Restaurant Review by R. A.

Today I would like to introduce Ramen Kanadeya. This restaurant is a ramen store and specializes in Iekei Ramen. This restaurant is a 5-minute walk from Aiko-Ishida Station. It is open from 11:00 am to 3:00 pm and from 5:00 pm to 10:00 pm. It is closed on Wednesdays. It is a slightly smaller restaurant with 14 seats.

Kanadeya is a ramen restaurant that specializes in tonkotsu shoyu ramen, but also offers salt ramen, miso ramen, and seafood ramen. Side menu items include rice, gyoza, and beer. My recommendation is a bowl of chashu pork. I recommend it because it is very tender, unlike the chashu at other restaurants.

Ramen is priced at 750 yen. You can choose the hardness of the noodles, the thickness of the soup, and the amount of oil for the ramen. The soup here is surprisingly light, and I always drink the whole bowl of broth. The soup is that good. Another key point of this restaurant's ramen is the chashu. As I mentioned before the chashu is very tender, easy to eat, and juicy. If you come to this restaurant, I recommend the chashu-men (980 yen).

The atmosphere of this restaurant is very relaxed. The restaurant had just opened at the time I visited, so there were few people and I was able to enjoy my meal slowly. The waitstaff was very attentive and made me feel comfortable while enjoying my meal. If you are looking for a new ramen restaurant, this is definitely the place to go. I highly recommend this ramen shop.

Ramen Kanadeya

  • Address 〒259-1116 Kanagawakenn, Isehara-shi, Ishida, 588-8
  • Access Aikou Ishida Station
  • Tel 0463-59-9629
  • Hours 11 a.m. - 15 p.m. 17 p.m. - 22 p.m. (closed on Wednesday)
  • Website https://twitter.com/kanadeya_ishida?lang=ja (Twitter is the official website)

No comments:

Post a Comment