Saturday, July 16, 2022

Renka 蓮花 - The Best Ramen Shop Ever

Restaurant Review by M. I.

I would like to introduce the ramen shop Renka. This ramen shop is located in Kobuchi. It is open from 12:00~15:00 (last order is 14:45) and 18:00~22:00 (last order is 21:30). It's a famous ramen shop so it is usually crowded from 12:00 to15:00 so I recommend you to visit there from 18:00~.

Renka is a ramen shop that specializes in shio tonkotsu ramen, but there are a lot of other menu items, too. For example, ajitama ramen (850 yen), char-shu ramen (950 yen), and others are available. My recommended menu item is zenbunose ramen (1100 yen). It is a ramen with every kind of topping. The noodles are thin and the soup is really delicious. It is the most expensive menu item in this ramen shop, but as I said, it's really delicious and makes me satisfied. So if you come this ramen shop for first time, I highly recommend this menu item.

Inside of this ramen shop is clean and fashionable. The atmosphere of this shop is calm so you will feel like you are in a café. The shop owner and staff of this ramen shop are really kind so you can relax and enjoy your meal. I think these points are good points of this shop. So if you became interested in this ramen shop, please go try their ramen. It will be your good moment.

Renka 蓮花
Address: 1-1-12 Sagamiharashi, Minami-ku, Higashi-oonuma
Access: Kobuchi Station
Hours: 12:00~15:00; 18:00~22:00


No comments:

Post a Comment