Thursday, July 21, 2022

Oasis in a City - And People Udagawa

Restaurant Review by F. S.

And People Udagawa is a dining café located in Udagawa Shibuya.  This dining café offers Italian food but we can enjoy it as a café or a restaurant or a bar because there are a lot of dishes on the menu. They offer various appetizers that go great with alcohol, such as a guacamole (¥605) and an assorted sausage (¥638) and they offer various coffee or tea items at lunch time. I went here at night so I couldn't order them, but I enjoyed cocktail called a Moscow Mule. They have a lot of cocktails including Mojito (¥858) and maple beer (¥748) and I ate Spaghetti al' Arrabiata (¥1265) and the left one is Carbonara (¥1265). 

The theme of this dining café is natural. There are a lot of plants in the café and they have a terrace so I could  feel wind while I was  there so I couldn't believe I was in Tokyo. I felt like I was in a café which is in a forest. And there were a lot of candles here and there. I was able to relax. The atmosphere was really good. 

And People also has two shops in Ginza and Jinnan. The atmosphere there is different from Udagawa. I would like to go there someday, and if you are interested in this dining café through my post, I hope you to go there. 

And People Udagawa
Location: 9 minutes walk from Shibuya Station Hachiko Exit
Hours: 12:00 p.m. - 23:30 p.m. (Food last order 22:30 / Drinks last order 23:00)
Website: https://www.andpeople.co.jp

No comments:

Post a Comment