Thursday, July 21, 2022

Café de la Paix

Restaurant Review by R. N.

I went to Café de la Paix which is located in Nihondaiodori Station, Yokohama. It is near Yamashita Park. You can go to Cafe de la Paix in 4 to 5 minutes from Nihondaiodori Station on the Minatomirai Line. When I went to this place at about one o'clock in the afternoon, there were only a few people. This restaurant has 60 seats. Cafe de la Paix's main menu is meat pasta, rice omelet and hamburg steak. 

I chose Spaghetti Neapolitan made in Yokohama  (横濱発祥のスパゲティナポリタン) and cream melon soda. Spaghetti Neapolitan costs 900 yen and cream melon soda costs 680 yen. I paid a total of 1,580 yen. The taste was so good and the volume was enough. Sometimes I eat Japanese style naporitan and this Spaghetti Neapolitan taste was different. It was more rich. Cream melon soda was more than I had imagined. I was satisfied. 

Café de la Paix
Address: Industry Trade Center 2F, Yamashita-chou 2, Naka-ku, Yokohama city
Access: Nihondaidouri Station (Minatomirai Line). 4 to 5 minutes from station.
Phone: 0456717150
Hours: Every day... 10:00-22:00
Website: http://www.ksg-yamashita.com

No comments:

Post a Comment