Monday, July 15, 2019

The best cafe in Machida! - Zero One Cafe

Cafe Review by Y. I.

Today, I’d like to introduce Zero One Cafe. It's located in Machida, near Machida Station. It is reasonable and the cost is around 1000 yen.

I went to Machida with my friend. My friend’s home town is Machida, so I asked her to recommend a cafe. She said Zero One Cafe. So,this cafe is probably the best one in Machida!!



This cafe is a Hawaiian style cafe. There are sofa seats and tables, so it is a very relaxed atmosphere.

I ordered a drink and the garlic shrimp plate.This garlic shrimp used a lot of garlic, so it is garlicky and tasty. I enjoyed it. The drink on the right a Zero One Beach . It has a Blue Hawaii taste. It was good. There are also original drinks and taco rice , poki bowl, chicken plate and sweets.

If you go to Machida, I recommend going to Zero One Cafe!!!

Zero One Cafe
Address: 6-7-3, Haramachida, Machida-shi
               Tokyo 194-0013
Phone: 042-709-7688
Hours: Open everyday 11:00 to 24:00.
            Last order 23:00
Website: https://www.zero-one-cafe.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment