Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Ajidokoro Marutaka - Great Seafood Restaurant

Restaurant Review by S. K.

I'll introduce Ajidokoro Marutaka. The genre of this shop is seafood restaurant. This shop is located in Fujisawa. You should go by bus or car, because it is quite some way from the station. It's built out of wood, and it was remodeled from an old tearoom restaurant, so the atmosphere is good at this shop. At this restaurant you can eat delicious seafood.

I went there last week, and I'll introduce what I ate. I chose Kaisendon (1500 yen) and Aji Fry (670 yen). I especially thought the Aji Fry was thick and very delicious.This restaurant is famous for providing a lot of rice, and the seafood is very delicious. If you get a large serving (plus 200yen), you have to be full. I'll introduce some other menu items. This restaurant doesn't deal only in sashimi. If you want to eat healthy food, you should choose Kaisen Salad (800yen). The ingredients are cabbage, cucumber, corn, lettuce and salmon. It's very healthy and delicious. Also, if you want to eat meat, I recommend Maguro Teriyaki Hamburg Steak (1300 yen) .If you put an egg on it, it will be more delicious.

At this restaurant, you can drink a variety of alcohol. The staff are very friendly and funny. If you want to eat seafood, I recommend this shop.

Ajidokoro Marutaka
Address: 252-0861 Kanagawaken, Fujisawashi, Endo 4151
Phone: 0466-48-9299
Hours: lunch11:00~15:30 (15:00 order stop)
            dinner 17:00~22:00 (21:30 order stop)
URL: http://www.shonan-marutaka.com/endo/

No comments:

Post a Comment