Monday, July 15, 2019

Best hamburg steak ever! -Yoshoku Kimura

Restaurant Review by A. I.

Do you like hamburg steak?I love hamburg steak. I’d like to introduce the western restaurant Kimura (Yoshoku Kimura 洋食キムラ) in Yokohama. I have known this restaurant since I was child. I often went to Disney on Ice at Yokohama Arena. I ate hamburgs steak at this restaurant with my mom, my uncle, my cousin and my grandma. It was delicious.

This restaurant is a kind of old-style western food restaurant. Actually the location I will introduce is their second location. The oldest is located in Noge Sakuragicho. Anyway I used to go to the restaurant located in Cubic Plaza, Shinyokohama. You can go there in 5 minutes, because this building is directly connected to Shinyokohama Station.

This restaurant’s main menu is the hamburg steak set (¥1,320). You can eat hamburg steak, salad and you can choose rice or special bread. I recommend the bread. A fluffy hamburg steak and eggs are on the shell shaped iron plate. I think that this hamburg has the best taste ever. It melts in your mouth. It's my favorite hamburg steak. There are also a crab cream croquette set (¥1,960) and a cheeseburger set (¥1,620).

If you go to Shinyokohama Station or Yokohama Arena for a concert, you should go to Yoshoku Kimura and eat delicious hamburg steaks!

Yoshoku Kimura
Weekdays 11:00-16: 00 (last order 15:00)
                 17: 00-22: 00 (last order 21:00)
Saturdays, Sundays,and holidays
                 11: 00-22: 00 (last order 21:00)
Tel: 045-470-6272
Cubic Plaza Shinyokohama 9F
JR Shinyokohama Station

洋食キムラ キュービックプラザ新横浜

No comments:

Post a Comment