Friday, July 12, 2019

Italian Restaurant Erbetta

Restaurant Review by N. H.

My recommended restaurant is an Italian restaurant called Erbetta. It's located in Machida City, Tokyo. It's a 1-minute walk from Machida Station North Exit.

This restaurant is  popular in Machida and I went to it because I like Italian food. I ate vegetable soup pasta. This was my first time to eat soup pasta, and it was very delicious. There were about 10 other types of pasta and they looked very delicious, too. There is also pizza and there are abundant menu items available. The average price for lunch is about 1,200 yen, and the average price for dinner is about 3,000 yen per person. A popular pasta dish at this restaurant seems to be Tomato and Mozzarella Pasta. I will try it next time.

This restaurant can be enjoyed casually by couples, friends, family and anyone.There is also a dinner course, so if you go with a large number, I think it is good to get the dinner course. Please go at least once by all means!

Erbetta 
Address  1-33-18  Morino, Machida-shi, Tokyo-to
194-0022 Japan
Tel: 050-5303-7482
Operating hours: 11:30~22:30( L.O. 21:30)
Regular holiday: Sunday
URL: erbetta-machida.owst.jp/

No comments:

Post a Comment