Tuesday, July 16, 2019

My best restaurant - Osama no Poketto

Restaurant Review by T. S.

My favorite restaurant is Osama no Poketto, which means "The King's Pocket" in English. This is a Japanese and Western- style restaurant. You can eat creative cuisine from an izakaya menu.

There are many dishes, including appetizers, fried foods, meats, seafood, pizza, rice, noodles, dessert and so on. All food looks delicious so it’s difficult for us to choose something to eat. I ate the beef outside skirt, sirloin steak and champagne fruit jelly as a dessert. They were very delicious!

The drink menu is very extensive. There is beer, highballs, whisky, cocktails, nihonshu, soft drinks and so on. I drank a glass of beer, Guinness Draught. It was bitter, but tasty.

There is a course menu, but I’ve never had it so I want to order it someday. The waiter and the atmosphere were very good. I had a nice time there. The price is a little expensive, but this restaurant is very popular. I recommend you reserve a table. You should go there if you like eating!

Osama no Poketto
Address: 2-7-18 Minami-Shinagawa, Shinagawa-ku
               Tokyo, 1F
Access: Aomonoyokotyo Station (Keihin Kyuko Line)
Phone: 03-6712-8500
Hours: Mon-Fri 11:30-13:30,17:00-23:30 Sat & Holidays 17:00-23:30
Regular holidays: Sun
Website: https://akr0716879838.owst.jp/

No comments:

Post a Comment