Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Wired Café - Stay Connected While Dining


Restaurant Review by C.H.

This time I will introduce a cafe called Wired Café. I went to Wired Café at Joinus in Yokohama with my friends. I have visited there twice. Wired Café is in front of FrancFranc on the top floor of Joinus.

Wired Café is very recommended for staff meetings, dates and relaxation. There is an open terrace with about 88 seats. It:s an oriental atmosphere and it's very fashionable. As the lighting is dim, they put a candle on each table. The service staff are friendly.

At Wired Café, you can use the Internet for free. Also, there are many kinds of magazines. They offer a surprise birthday plan, and credit cards are accepted.

I ate the Loco Moco plate. This is a hamburger steak, a sunny-side-up egg on rice. Salad, potato and soup come with it. I like it so much. The price is ¥1050. The King Loco Moco plate is the most popular item at Wired Café.

There are many kinds of sweets and drinks. My recommended sweet is malasada gelato parfait with fresh strawberries. There is strawberry ice cream with the malasada. The price is ¥780. Malasadas are a Portuguese sweet.

Wired Café
Nankou 1-5-1, Nishi-ku, Yokohama Shi, Kanagawa
Hours: 10:00-22:00; lunchtime 11:00-15:00; last order 21:30
URL: www.cafecompany.co.jp/brands/wired/yokohama_joinus

No comments:

Post a Comment