Thursday, January 5, 2012

My Favorite Café, CAFFE VELOCE


Restaurant Review by Y.O.

Today, I'd like to introduce my favorite café, Caffe Veloce, in Fujisawa City. It is about 2 minutes from Fujisawa station to Veloce. I go there at least once a week, so I'm a regular customer there. Now, I'll introduce some reasons why I like it.

First, there are many items. I can't choose the most yummy item, but I always order café latte and hand made cookies. They are a staple for me. I often go there when I have free time and I want to be alone. Then I drink a great café latte and have some great cookies. At that moment, I feel very relaxed and comfortable.

Other drinks on the menu are Blended Coffee, Café Mocha, Cocoa, Tea and Maccha Latte. We can choose iced or hot for everything. Then the other food menu items are some cakes, sandwiches, dessert and more. There are many delicious drinks and foods. Also every item is very cheap.

Finally, I'll tell you the most important reason why I like Veloce. Veloce has a smoking area in the store!! I'm a heavy smoker, so it is big advantage that we can smoke in the store.

Veloce has many stores in Japan. For example, near the station or big streets downtown. You can go to there and taste some items.

CAFFE VELOCE
Address: 5-9 Minami-Fujisawa, Fujisawa city
Phone: 0466-29-2758
Hours: 7 am-10:30 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment