Monday, January 16, 2012

Ramen Shop Tetsuma


Restaurant Review by K.T.

Last Saturday, I went out to eat ramen in Sahara. It's my favorite ramen shop. I was impressed with this ramen the first time I ate it. Whenever my friends want to eat ramen, I take them here. Now I'll introduce Tetsuma.

When I go to Tetsuma, I always order Negi Ramen. This is my favorite ramen in Tetsuma. It's ¥700. And if you pay ¥300 more, you can get gyoza and rice. Negi means long green onion. The Negi Ramen has a lot of green onions. It's so good. There are two varieties of broth, shoyu (soy sauce) and tonkotsu (pork bone). I always put extra garlic in the ramen.

I always order gyoza and rice, too. The gyoza is good, but I like the Negi Ramen more than the gyoza. I don't know why I always order gyoza.

The shop has few employees, but everyone is friendly. The shop is near my home, so I often go to Tetsuma. This ramen shop opened five years ago, and the shop's location is good for me.

If you want to eat ramen, you should go to Tetsuma.

Tetsuma
4-6-9 Sahara, Yokosuka-shi, Kanagawa
Phone: 046-848-5615
Access: About 1.5 km from Kitakurihama Station. Take the bus to Nobi Station.

No comments:

Post a Comment