Thursday, January 19, 2012

Komeraku - A New Style Food Shop


Restaurant Review by Y.M.

I often eat out, so I think I know many restaurants. I recently ate at ramen, yakiniku, pasta, and Japanese food places. This time I would like to introduce an unusual food, but it's my favorite food.

Komeraku is a Japanese restaurant. The shop is an ochazuke specialty store. Ochazuke is Japanese tea with rice and some other foods. It is common in Japan. However Komeraku puts rice into their original soup! For example, you can get kelp soup, tonkotsu (pork bone broth) soup and so on. I ate pork, cod roe and rice in my tonkotsu soup. It's very, very delicious and healthy. And what's more, you can eat as much rice as you like!

The shop's interior decor looks like a café, so many women eat here. I think the shop is popular among all people, because old people like ochazuke, young women like the interior, and young men like to be able to eat a lot. Therefore the shop is very popular. However the shop is very small. When I go there, it's always crowded. This is a problem!

The shop has a lunch menu. You can take out, and it's never closed for business.

Komeraku
The Landmark Tower, 1F
Minato Mirai, Yokohama
Phone: 045-640-5088 
Hours: 11:00 ~22:00
URL: http://www.yokohama-landmark.jp/page/floorguide/detail/?id=45

No comments:

Post a Comment