Wednesday, January 11, 2012

My Favorite Restaurant, Mokichi


Restaurant Review by A.M.

Have you ever been to Mokichi? Mokichi is my favorite Italian restaurant. Pasta, Shonan beer, and pizza all taste very good. My boss went out with me and showed me this restaurant. The restaurant has a long history.

First, we got tidbits, which were pieces of puffed wheat. Shonan beer is the most famous menu in this restaurant, so the first tidbit is wheat.

My favorite Mokichi menu item is Mushroom and Beef Pizza. It is very delicious. In the old days, I ate this pizza with my boss, so this food brings back memories. There are also salads, rice croquettes and many delicious foods in this restaurant.

Mokichi is located in Chigasaki. Chigasaki is my home town, so it's easy to go there. The restaurant is well-known for its bread, so even if you don't eat at this restaurant, it's OK to buy bread. When my family goes to my grandmother's house, we buy that bread. My grandmother likes the bread very much, so she is glad when we buy it. The bread comes fresh out of the oven.

The inside of the shop is very wide and is decorated in a wood style. Most of the customers are families and relatives. Of course, going with your friends or your boyfriend or girlfriend is OK, too.

Chigasaki has many stylish restaurants, but when I want to eat out, Mokichi is my favorite place to go.

Mokichi
Chigasaki-shi, Kagawa 7-10-7
Access: JR Tokaido Line, Chigasaki Station; 10 minutes on foot
Holidays: Closed the third Tuesday of each month
Hours: 11:30~23:00 (14:30~17:30 Cafe Time)
Budget: About ¥3000 (Lunch Time ¥1500; Banquet dinner party ¥5000)
Phone: 0467-84-0123
URL: http://www.kumazawa.jp/

No comments:

Post a Comment