Friday, January 13, 2012

Let's Go to Grazie!


Restaurant Review by Y.K.

You should go to Grazie!

I'll introduce one of my favorite restaurants, Grazie. This restaurant is an Italian family restaurant and you may have seen it because it is chain restaurant. Its name is “Grazie Gardens,” but I call it Grazie.

This restaurant is in local areas. I use it when I meet with my local friends. But this time, I want to introduce the Yokohama Grazie Gardens. It's between Yokohama Station and Sakuragicho Station. It's about 15 minutes away from Yokohama Station in the Yokohama Jack Mall.

There are many items on the menu, such as pasta, pizza, salad, soup, grilled foods, appetizers, desserts and a drink bar. The price is moderate, but it is more expensive than Saizeriya.

I ordered steamed chicken with umeboshi perilla on spaghetti, French fried potatoes and a strawberry chocolate waffle. I like this spaghetti, but the best item is Chinese garlic fried rice. Even though this restaurant is not a Chinese restaurant, I recommend eating Chinese garlic fried rice.

Also you can order a large size pasta. I think that is good for when you are eating with many people. You should go to Grazie!

Grazie Gardens in Yokohama Jack Mall
Address: Minatomirai, Nishi-ku, Yokohama-shi, Kanagawa 〒220-0012
Phone: 045-680-0435
Hours: Every day 10:00~23:30
URL: http://www.skylark.co.jp/grazie_gardens/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment