Monday, July 10, 2017

Yonakiken

Restaurant Review by S. K.

Hey, guys!! Do you like ramen? I really like ramen. Especially I like light taste ramen. I don't like rich taste ramen because it makes me feel sick. This is between you and me, but I work part-time in a ramen shop, so my evaluation is severe. Today I will recommend a ramen shop, Yonakiken!! Yonakiken is a ramen and Chinese food restaurant. It's not the ramen shop where I work.

Yonakiken's ramen has just a little bit rich taste, so it's just right!! This ramen shop is 5 minutes from the Fuchinobe Station, and it's open until 5:00 a.m. Everyone wants to eat ramen at late at night, right? I want to eat it at midnight.

The ramen shop is very big and there is an atmosphere of the Showa Eva. Showa is old Japan from about 30 years ago. So if you come to Yonakiken, you can feel Showa. There are many menu items, such as ramen, gyoza, fried rice and more. If you have 1000 yen, I think you can eat your fill. But of course, that may not be enough if you are a glutton.

This time, I ate karamiso ramen. I think karamiso ramen is the most delicious in Yonakiken!! It's perfect for those who like spicy foods. The flavor of the miso works well and the hotness accentuates it. The roasted pork filet is soft and matches the noodles well. You can choose the level of hotness. If you like spicy food, you can drink the karamiso ramen soup. Fuchinobe is my hometown, so if you want to go to Yonakiken, I will guide you here!! I want to go there again, so let's go together!!

Yonakiken (夜鳴き軒)
Address: 4-8-1 Kyowa, Chuouku, Sagamihara, Kanagawa
Phone: 042-751-1139
Hours: 11:00 a.m. ~ 5:00 a.m. (last order 4:30 a.m.)
Access: JR Yokohama Line, Fuchinobe Station, about 5 minutes on foot

No comments:

Post a Comment