Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Awajishima Curry - Near Our College

Restaurant Review by M. N.

Last week, on Saturday, I went to school and I thought I wanted to have lunch after the second period class with my friend. We entered a restaurant that we hadn't tried yet. The shop's name is Awajishima Curry. I think you have seen this shop because it's located in front of Tsurumi University!

This shop is a curry shop. They are open 11:00 a.m-5:00 p.m and they don't have a fixed day off. There are six or seven tables and there is a hollow in the center of each table. A toothpick container is in the hollow. I think it is very fashionable.

The interior decoration is mostly wood and the chairs are comfortable. The restaurant has a relaxed atmosphere, and you can enjoy a leisurely meal. The most popular menu item is Awajishima stout pork curry, but that day I ate butter chicken curry. The taste was very good because of the dry garlic on the rice. It stimulates the appetite. The price is 990 yen. Other items are
about the same price. It is a little expensive, but I recommend this shop for lunch.

Awajishima Curry
Address: Tomioka-cho 4-15
Hours:11:00 a.m-17:00 p.m
Phone: 045-451-0782
URL:http://awajishima-curry.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment