Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Doma Doma - I'm Dying to Eat Their Fries

Carpaccio of salmon and mackerel
Restaurant Review by T. W.

I went to Doma Doma (土間土間). This is an izakaya that serves various food items and alcohol. There are so many dishes. We can order them one by one or as a course. I ordered the course. It included soybeans (edamame), daikon radish salad, fried Chinese dumplings, a Japanese omelette, carpaccio of salmon and mackerel, fried chicken, cream cheese and crackers, and udon. And I had all you can drink alcohol and endless french fries for 2.5 hours!! The price was ¥2980 which is  so reasonable. Actually, though, this was the reduced price after a discount from Hot Pepper. The real price is ¥3480, so if you go to this restaurant, you should use a Hot Pepper coupon.

Cream cheese and crackers
The French fries that are all you can eat have 3 flavors; seaweed salt, soy sauce butter and corn pottage. My favorite is soy sauce butter flavor. I had 3 or 4 refills of french fries. And my other  favorite dish is udon.  This was seasoned with  vongole clams. I had never eaten udon like pasta before. I recommend this dish to you.

The atmosphere was good. We sat at a table. The tables are a little way off from other tables, so  friends can talk without worrying about other tables. When I want to call a waiter, I push the button that is on the table. I don't have to shout to call a waiter . The waiters come quickly and they are so polite. We felt so comfortable there.

Doma Doma is a chain of izakayas. I went to the Hashimoto Station shop. We can find Doma Doma restaurants near many stations. Dishes and beverages are reasonable and the taste is not bad. That's why I recommend this izakaya to students.

Doma Doma (土間土間)
Address: 3-17-3 Mairando-building 5F, Midoriku Hashimoto, Sagamihara, Kanagawa
Phone: 042-700-0620
Hours: 4 p.m.- 6 a.m.
URL: http://www.doma-doma.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment