Sunday, July 9, 2017

Hometown Food - Dokonjoh Kitchen

Restaurant Review by S. M.

My favorite restaurant is Dokonjoh Kitchen. There are many kinds of food, such as curry, omelette with rice, piccata and others. The location is Sotetsu Line Izumino Station.

Dokonjoh means guts or tripe. This name, Dokonjoh Kichen, has a special meaning. Even if it's more expensive, they use local vegetables with the guts. It is recommended local production for local consumption.

The waiters are kind, but maybe they don't speak English. The food came out in 5 minutes after I ordered it. My favorite menu item is sirloin steak bowl. This photo is it. It looks small, but I was satisfied. This photo shows vegetables and egg. It is fresh and delicious. I can take as much as I like. The lunch set is around ¥1000. It is a little expensive for lunch, but I can eat fresh and delicious foods. Please go to Dokonjoh Kitchen.

Dokonjoh Kitchen
Address: 6213-2,Izumi-cho, Izumi-ku, Yokohama, Kanagawa
Phone number: 045-410-8466
Access: Sotetsu Line Izumino Station (walk 3 minutes)

No comments:

Post a Comment