Sunday, July 2, 2017

Yebisu Beer Hall

Restaurant Review by I. U.

Today I will review Yebisu Beer Hall. This store is located near Yebisu Station. From the station you walk 3 minutes, so it’s very close and convenient.

I will introduce this store's good points. The store is large, with 134 seats. That is very many. There are ordinary seats and long benches. There are many kinds of beers such as Sapporo draft beer, Yebisu beer, Yebisu Premium Black, Kohaku Yebisu, Yebisu Stout Creamy Top, Edelpils Shirohonoka, and Yebisu Meister. I think the beer is a little expensive, but I don’t like beer, so I didn’t try it. I drank cocktails. They are very delicious.

There are many kinds of menu items. I ordered grilled scallops, smoked pork and deep fried chicken nuggets. The meal had a very good smell. I think it was a  little expensive, but it was very delicious. I also had prime angus beef steak (1500 yen), diced pork steak (1500 yen) and an assortment of sausages (2380 yen). These were a little expensive for me, but the portions were large. I was very satisfied. The attitude of the store staff was very good. For example, the store staff smiled and were so cute. They explained the dishes to me.

The food and drinks were very good, but it was a little expensive. The store is very close to the station. You should go there by train, because there is no parking. I think, it’s a really good store. There are many tables, so I waited only 7 minutes. The meal comes right away. I want to go there again.

Yebisu Beer Hall
Address: 1-1-1 Minami Yebisu Shibuya-ku, Shibuya
Phone: 050-5890-6386
Hours: Lunch 11:30-14:30 Dinner 14:30-23:30
Access: 104 meters walk from Yebisu Station

No comments:

Post a Comment