Friday, July 24, 2020

The Taste of Italian Home - Pappa Pasta

Restaurant Review by A. S.

Today I would like to introduce an Italian and French restaurant called Pappa Pasta. You can eat really delicious pizza, pasta and cakes at a reasonable price. You can go without making a reservation. This restaurant is my family's favorite restaurant, so when there's a celebration for my family, especially a birthday, we often go there.

First,  the picture shows my favorite menu item, half and half pizza. (¥1,580+tax) I recommend this one, because you can enjoy two varieties of pizza. I chose basil and mozzarella tomato pizza.

Second, I also recommend pasta. There are 5 kinds of sauce and 3 types of pasta, spaghetti, penne and fettucine. I tried all of them and my favorite one is Japanese style Peperoncino with young chicken and mushroom. (¥980+tax)

Finally, there is a dessert wagon service where  you can eat three delicious kinds of cake. You can eat them for only 500 yen+tax and the decorations are so cute. You can choose three cakes from more than five different kinds of cakes. I really recommend this one!

Pappa Pasta is a chain store and there are five stores in Tokyo and Kanagawa. I often go to the Konanndai store. There is free parking and it's a road side store, so If you want to go there, I recommend going by car.

Pappa Pasta - Konanndai
Address : 3-23-22 Konanndai, Konan-ku, Yokohama
Phone : 045-831-1196
Hours : 11:00~23:00
Website : http://www.giraud.co.jp/pappa/


No comments:

Post a Comment