Saturday, July 11, 2020

My Recommended Restaurant - Soshu Torigin

Restaurant Review by T. U.

Today, I would like to introduce my recommended restaurant Soshu Torigin, which is a Japanese style restaurant.  It's located in Odawara, Kanagawa, and it’s near Shimosoga Station on the JR Gotemba Line. It’s popular with locals. I waited outside for about 15 minutes.

The atmosphere of this restaurant is nice and warm. The staff wear Japanese style kimonos. Also the staff are very kind because they poured me water immediately and continually. Therefore, I felt like I was in a hotel’s restaurant.

The menu items are mainly yakitori and kamameshi (grilled chicken and kettle rice). There are many kinds of yakitori and kamameshi. I ordered torigin lunch (fresh salad, three yakitori, soup, tsukemono and kamameshi) which is the most popular lunch set in this restaurant. The kamameshi takes 30 minutes to be cooked. Therefore, salad and three yakitori were ready first. The ingredients for the salad are radish, cabbage, green onions and tomatoes. The three types of yakitori are negima (chicken and green onions), tsukune (minced chicken) and eggs. These were tasty. After eating them, the kamameshi was ready to eat. The ingredients for the kamameshi are rice, torisoboro (chicken), three small shrimps, a small crab and a green  vegetable. It was so yummy. Also, it was  bigger than I thought, so this was filling for me.

I went there with my family for lunch, and the price I ordered was ¥1,710. I think I got what I paid for because it was so delicious and big.

I recommend you go to this restaurant for dinner because alcohol like beer goes really well with yakitori. If you are interested in this restaurant, you should go there with friends.

Soshu Torigin in Shimosoga (相州鳥ぎん,下曾我店)
Address: 553 Sogahara, Odawara, Kanagawa 250-0206
Phone: 0465-42-7777
Open: 11:00-22:00 (Last order: 21:00)
URL: https://www.torigin.com/shop/top2.html

No comments:

Post a Comment