Thursday, July 23, 2020

Kakureiho - The ramen shop I want to go to again

Restaurant Review by K. A.

I would like introduce you to the ramen restaurant Kakureiho. This shop is famous for former wrestlers making ramen. Therefore, the amount is very large. I hear that sometimes big eating talents come to eat there. It's a famous store for those who know it. I usually go there at night, because at lunchtime you have to wait about 30 minutes since it is very crowded. However, this store not only serves a  large volume, but it's also delicious. You can choose the amount from 150g. and there are various toppings.

I usually eat tsukemen with mochi drawstring toppings. The photo on the right is the menu item. Tsukemen has a seafood base and is very easy to eat. Therefore, you really want to eat it again. The menu of this shop changes only at the end of the month. You can only eat Jiro series ramen once a month. The photo at the bottom right is the Jiro series tsukemen. It's a rare menu item. When I went to eat there the last time, I waited  2 hours. But it's worth the wait.

This shop is located a 5- minute walk from Keikyu Tsurumi Station. The location of the shop is very complicated, so I recommend using a map app.

Kakureiho (鶴嶺峰)
Address: 4256 Tsurumi Central, Tsurumi, Yokohama, Kanagawa
230-0051
Phone: 045-504-2207
Open:10:50~14:30/17:50~22:30

No comments:

Post a Comment