Friday, July 17, 2020

Plumeria Cafe - Extraordinary Space

Restaurant Review by M. T.

Today I will introduce Plumeria Cafe. It is a casual resort cafe popular with women. The cafe has an open and gentle atmosphere. There is a semi-private room and sofa space. Eighty people can dine at one time. You can go without making a reservation, but sometimes there is a private party, so it's better to check online before going.  I often go to this cafe for lunch with my friends. I went with my friend again this time.

Drinks and food are not cheap for students, but it was so delicious that I didn't mind it. There is a wide selection of stylish liquor, and the food menu includes appetizers and salads, pasta and pizza, aligot plates and rice bowls, and desserts. There are several course meals in the cafe, including the anniversary course, which is recommended for anniversaries and birthdays. The cafe becomes dark, and the staff will serve cake with music. When I went this time, I saw the scene three times.

Quattro cheese pizza
For this review, we tried heaped fried potatoes (¥1.180) and quattro cheese pizza (¥780) and fried chicken & aligot plates (¥1.080). It was a pity that all dishes were cold this time. The quattro cheese pizza didn't suit me and the margherita I had eaten before was better. People who really like cheese may like it, but people who don't like the strong smell of cheese shouldn't try it.

The fried potatoes were delicious even if they were a little cold.  If they're warm, I think they're better than fried potatoes in other restaurants. By the way, this fried potato came with sauce, mayonnaise and ketchup. So you can eat potatoes without getting tired.

Plumeria Cafe is located on the 7th floor of Hamabowl E.A.S, on the southwest side of Yokohama Station toward Vivre.  You can only go to the 7th floor by elevator. I went there on Sunday afternoon but it was not crowded and I was able to rest assured that the corona measures were well taken.  The staff provided a friendly and polite service. If you go to Yokohama Station and want to relax and have lunch or dinner, you should definitely visit Plumeria Cafe!!

Plumeria Cafe
Hamabowl E.A.S, 7th floor
Phone: 0120-866-458
Hours: 11:00~22:00, everyday
URL: https://www.pasela.co.jp/shoplist/plumeria-cafe/yokohama/

No comments:

Post a Comment