Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Shichirin Sumiyaki TETSU - Are you lucky?

Restaurant Review by S. H.

I think many people like reasonable shops and restaurants, so today I'd like to introduce a very cheap yakiniku restaurant. It has some special prices  and good tasty menu items. I was really surprised when I went to the restaurant and saw the prices of the menu items, because some menu items, pork, chicken and horumonyaki are only 158 yen, and some beef (rib,sirloin,other) are 399 yen.

My recommended item is shiodarehorumon, Shiodare is original salt sauce and it goes on the horumonyaki. It's very good. 

The restaurant has 65 seats, but 2 of these are outside seats. And you can eat for half price when you sit in the outside seats. But the outside seats are only 2 seats. If you are a lucky person, you can sit at the outside seats. I think it's a unique point, and charming for me.

I think the most important thing at this restaurant is the atmosphere. This restaurant's distance between seats is narrow, so we can hear the conversation of other people and laughing voices. So if you want to enjoy dinner calmly, I don't recommend it. But I hope you like it.

The restaurant is located in Mizonokuchi, and is a 2 minute walk on foot from the Tokyu Denentoshi Line Mizonokuchi Station or JR Nambu Line Musashimizonokuchi Station. 

Shichirin Sumiyaki TETSU
Address : Kawasaki City, Takatsu Ward, Mizonokuchi 1-12-2
Phone: 044-812-3937
Business Hours: 17:30 p.m -3:30 a.m. No holidays.
Access: Tokyu Denentoshi Line Mizonokuchi Station or JR Nambu Line Musashi Mizonokuchi Station; 2 minutes on foot.


No comments:

Post a Comment