Sunday, June 29, 2014

Washoku Restaurant - Miura Itadaki Shokudou

Restaurant Review by Y. N.

I'd like to introduce Miura Itadaki Shokudou, which is a Japanese style restaurant. I went with my friend. The shop is in the basement, and I was excited because this restaurant sells fresh fish. It may be slightly high for students.

The main menu is fish. The picture shows osashimi no moriawase. Tuna, sawara, kanpachi, tako (octopus) and hotate (scallops) are also served. I ordered these fish dishes on that day. I thought that the broiled tuna was particularly delicious.

The restaurant is medium size. There are about 12 tables for four.There are also about ten seats at the counter.

There were a lot of office workers on the day I went, but it is not crowded on weekdays  If you go on a weekday, you will probably get seated immediately.

The staff was very friendly so I felt. I want to take everybody!

Miura Itadaki Shokudou (三浦頂食堂)
Address: 1-10-9 Kamiookanishi, Kounanku, Yokohama, Kanagawa
Phone: 045-843-7330
Hours: Lunch - Mon -Thu 11:30 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
                           Fri-Sun 11:30 a.m.-3:00 p.m.
             Dinner -5:00 p.m.-12:00 p.m.
Access: 2 minutes on foot from Kamiooka Station


No comments:

Post a Comment