Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Ramen Gyoten-ya - Good Tasting Ramen

Restaurant Review by M.K.

Today, I'd like to introduce Ramen Gyoten-ya, which is a Japanese ramen restaurant chain. I like ramen, so I often go to ramen restaurants. This restaurant should be interesting to people who like ramen and Japanese food, as ramen is very popular, not only in Japan, but also in some foreign countries.

I went to this restaurant with my band members after band practice. A member of my band, who likes this restaurant introduced it to us. We didn’t wait for a table because it was about 11:00 p.m.

I ate Tonkotsu Shouyu Ramen, which is the most popular menu item in the restaurant. It tasted very nice and at 700 yen, it was a reasonable price! 

Tonkotsu Shouyu Ramen is simple. A slice of pork, a few leaves of spinach and about 5 pieces of nori (dried seaweed) are in the bowl. The nori made a nice display!!

The waiters in the restaurant give polite service to the customers, but the atmosphere of the restaurant is slightly dirty. However, it’s a ramen restaurant, so I think it’s good when the ramen restaurant is slightly dirty. The people who often eat ramen can understand my thinking.

There is only one table, but it’s long and wide, so 22 people can dine there at one time.

This restaurant is next to the music studio where we practiced, so it’s convenient for us. We may go the restaurant again at the next practice. This restaurant chain has four locations.

Ramen Gyoten-ya
Address : 4-11-14 Haramachida, Machida-shi, Tokyo
Phone : 042-724-5444
Access : Near Machida Station
Hours : 11:00 a.m.〜 03:00 a.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment