Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Stone Burg - Hamburg on a Stone Plate

Restaurant Review by M. O.

I'd like to introduce one of my favorite restaurants. The shop's name is Stone Burg. As you can guess from the name, this restaurant's main menu item is a hamburg steak baked on a plate that is made of stone.

There are 59 seats, and all seats are non-smoking. The restaurant is a little dark, but I felt calm, so I think it has a good atmosphere.

In this shop, you can choose the amount of hamburg steak,  from 180g, 270g, 360g, 450g. The price goes up 320 yen for each increase in the amount, so you must take care. I chose the amount of 180g, and the price was 1080 yen.

You can choose from six types of sauce; demi-glace, wafu oroshi, Amerian gravy, garlic soy sauce, and Italian tomato. On this day, I chose American gravy sauce topped with cheese. The plate is very hot, so to prevent being burnt by gravy and sauce flying, paper is wrapped around the iron plate. The hamburg shape is a little strange, like a bale. It has a lot of volume and is very delicious.

When you go at dinner time, I think you must wait a little, so I recommend going at lunchtime. And Stone Burg gives you a free dessert if you go on your birthday, so try to go on your birthday.

Stone Burg is directly connected to Kawasaki Station, so I think it has good access.

Stone Burg
Address: Kawasaki City, Saiwai Ward, Horikawa-cho 72-1, Lazona Kawasaki Plaza 4F
Phone: 050-5841-5809
Business Hours: 11:00〜23:00 (last order 22:00)
URL: http://www.stoneburg.jp


No comments:

Post a Comment