Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Uniroom - The Stylish Café [CLOSED!]

Sorry! This café is now closed!

Restaurant Review by A.S

Do you know the café, Uniroom? It is close to Tsurumi University. This café has many items. For example, they have green curry, the daily set lunch, pasta, coffee art and French toast.

When I went there, I ate French toast. It was delicious. The ice cream on the bread and strawberry sauce was a good combination. I think the prices are cheaper than other cafés. The price of French toast is 700 yen. 

Café art is popular in this café. For example they can draw a heart, cat, dog, etc. The most interesting coffee is café au lait. The taste was subtly... yummy. I think it is a funny menu.

Uniroom's atmosphere is stylish. When I went there, I could watch a movie. The movie was showing on the walls and in English, so I couldn’t understand and I couldn't know the title. But I enjoyed the atmosphere. 

This café is nearby Tsurumi University, so if you have time, please go to this café. I think you'll like it. 

Uniroom
Phone: 045-859-9250
Address: 4-15 Toyookacho Tsurumi-ku Yokohama-shi
       横浜市鶴見区豊岡町4-15
Hours:Weekdays 8:00~21:00
            Saturdays 11:00~17:00
Closed: Sundays and national holidays
URL: http://uniroom-trm.com
        http://profile.ameba.jp/uniroom-cafe
         
NO LONGER IN BUSINESS!


No comments:

Post a Comment