Friday, July 2, 2021

Uni Coffee Roastery

Cafe Review by A. S.

I'm going to introduce one of my favorite cafes. The shop's name is Uni Coffee Roastery. I went to the Yokohama Nihon Oodori store (横浜日本大通り店) which just opened on March 20. It is located near the Aka Renga Souko (Yokohama Red Brick Warehouse) and Zou-no-hana park. This shop is really fashionable and looks really good. If you want to take an instagrammable picture (インスタ映え写真)I recommend visiting there.

I ordered ice roasted green tea latte and cannelé. It's not so expensive, so I often go there when I had a free time. Ice roasted green tea latte costed \540, cannelé costed \250. Total is \790! You can have really delicious tea or coffee or Frappuccino. I also recommend ice mocha latte which costs \510. Ice mocha latte is not too bitter, but not too sweet. This is the perfect balance for me! 


If you think you want to eat some hot sandwiches or hot dogs, you can eat them here. This store serves not only drinks and sweets, but also light meals. If you like avocado, you should order the avocado open sandwich. I think you are going to like it, because this sandwich has a whole avocado! 

If you order with the app, you can get one free drink! Please try it if you are interested in this cafe. 😋

Uni Coffee Roastery - Yokohama NIhon Odori.(横浜日本大通り)
TEL:050-3177-2116
ADDRESS:〒231-0007
1-1, Benten do-ri, Naka-ku, Yokohama city, Kanagawa.
(神奈川県横浜市中区弁天通1-1)
Hours:7:30~20:00


No comments:

Post a Comment