Thursday, July 8, 2021

Full of Smiles - Daruma Kozou

Restaurant Review
by K. N.

I would like to introduce a yakiniku restaurant called Yakiniku Kazoku Daruma Kozou. This restaurant offers delicious meat at relatively low prices. Many people may think that yakiniku does not change wherever you eat it. However, the difference between this restaurant and other restaurants is that the cost is quite low. I often eat at this restaurant when I go out with my high school clubmates. I will show you in more detail what kind of restaurant it is.

When you enter the restaurant, employees in baseball uniforms and easy to move pants will guide me. They take you to either a table seat or a tatami room seat. I was alone on this day, so they guided me to a table seat.

Tatami Seats                                      Table Seats

I was there during lunch time that day, so I chose the yakiniku set meal on the right from the lunch menu.(¥946 including tax)

We can choose from the menu. All products include seaweed soup, kakuteki kimuchi.

Charcoal grilled meat is more appetizing. I think that if you grill delicious meat carefully one by one, it will taste better. The original yakiniku sauce goes well with rice, so you can eat a lot of rice.

And by the time I finished eating the set meal, an employee served me almond jelly. Almond jelly is kept ate cold temperature and served at the right time for eating.


There are many other menu items. We can also enjoy salads, cold tofu, alcoholic drinks in this restaurant. You can buy BBQ meat and lunch boxes.

If you have a chance, please go there.


Yakiniku Kazoku Daruma Kozou

・Tokaichiba main location

Address; 814-10 Tokaichiba, Midori, Yokohama, Kanagawa
Access: Tokaichiba Station(JR Yokohama line)
Phone: 045-981-2915
Hours: Lunch→11:30~14:30(Lo.14:00)
     Night→17:00~23:00(Lo.22:30)
Regular holidays: Wednesday


・Fujigaoka location

Address: 1-16-10 Fujigaoka, Aoba, Yokohama, Kanagawa
Access: Fujigaoka Station(Denentoshi Line)
Phone: 045-979-2915
Hours: Lunch→11:30~14:30(Lo.14:00)
     Night→17:00~23:00(Lo.22:30)
Regular holidays: Wednesday


No comments:

Post a Comment