Monday, July 5, 2021

Chigasaki Ice Cream Café - Plenty's

Café Review by M. S.

custom ice cream cones

I would like introduce an ice cream café called Plenty's. The location of this shop is in Chigasaki. I go there with my friends in summer. You can eat delicious ice cream and sweets at a reasonable price. This café is a trendy shop so it became one of my favorite cafés.

There are many variations at this shop. You can choose Plenty's Ice cream, Single and Double. You can customize one of your favorite ice cream flavors and two of your favorite fruits and sweets in Plenty's Ice type. (¥470). You can choose two ice cream flavors in Double (¥450) and one ice cream flavor in Single.(¥350) What is more you can customize the cone type (¥150).

I ate a strawberry ice cream and strawberry sherbet, and I customized it with a nut chips cone as in the picture above. My friend ate a vanilla and strawberry ice cream and she customized it with a coconut cone like on the left. It was delicious and cute. They are perfect for a hot day. This shop serves not only ice cream but also crepes and birthday cake. The cake can be ordered in advance, but you have to go to the shop. I have never ordered it, so I would like to order one someday.

Plenty's
Address: 1-7-28 Higashikaigankita,
    Chigasaki, Kanagawa〒235-0053
Access: Chigasaki Station (JR Higashinihon)
Phone: 0467-88-0031
Hours: 9:00~21:00,  No Regular Holiday (open every day in July and August until 22:00 p.m.)
URL: https://plentys.net/chigasaki-honten


No comments:

Post a Comment