Sunday, July 26, 2015

Shigarakidyaya - You'll Become Addicted!

Restaurant Review by S. I.


I’d like to introduce one of my favorite Tsurumi ramen shops, Shigarakidyaya. I went there recently. I like Tantanmen in this store and I always order it and request the chef to make it slightly spicy. However I stumbled on a photograph on a food ticket vending machine that day. It was Mazesoba, which was rumored to be delicious by my friends. I thought, "It's a good opportunity for me to eat it!!" So I decided to eat it and I bought a food ticket for 700 yen. After I gave it to the chef, I waited for about 5 minutes, and my Mazesoba was served. A small bowl of rice was also served. The chef said to me, "When your Mazesoba is half-finished, you should put the rice in it."

It's an interesting idea. I immediately began to eat it after mixing the rice and Mazesoba well. The rumor was right because this was really tasty. The rice goes together well with the soba. My stomach was satisfied very much. Mazesoba is now one of my recommended ramen varieties there. When you want to eat ramen, you should go to Shigarakidyaya. The other ramen varieties are also tasty!!
 
Shigarakidyaya (信楽茶屋) - Tsurumi Location
Address: 1F Tokunaga building, 1-18-2, Tsurumityuo, Tsurumiku, Yokohama-shi, Kanagawa-ken
Phone: 045-504-5668
Hours: 11:30 a.m.~ 2:30 a.m.
Holiday: Monday
URL: http://shigaraki-dyaya.co.jp/
Access: 5 minutes from Tsurumi Station, West Exit


No comments:

Post a Comment