Thursday, July 2, 2015

Eataly - Let's Eat Italian Food!

Restaurant Review by K. I.

I will introduce Eataly in Yokohama. It is an Italian restaurant and cafe. I didn’t know Eataly. I walked and found it accidentally in Yokohama. It looked good, so I decided to enter.

When I entered Eataly, a clerk said “Which do you choose, the restaurant or the cafe? ” Eataly is divided into a restaurant and a cafe, so I chose the restaurant. When I read the menu, I felt relieved. The prices were reasonable (about 600 yen). But I was surprised immediately afterwards. because these prices were for hams and cheeses. When I turned the page, I saw it was a little expensive. I thought I failed but I ordered the cheapest pasta.

I had the carbonara (1300 yen). It was very delicious and had a good flavor of cheese. It was surprisingly massive. I think it was a worthwhile dish and I was satisfied. I want to go to the cafe next time.

Eataly
Address: Takashima ,Yokohama 2-16, Yokohama Porta B1F, Kanagawa
Phone: 045-620-6448
Restaurant Hours:
   Mon~Fri: 11:00 am ~ 14:30 pm / 17:30 pm~22:30 pm
   Weekends: 11:00 am ~15:00 pm / 17:30 pm~22:30 pm
Cafe Hours: 9:00 am~22:30 pm
URLhttp://www.yokohamaporta.jp/shop-guide/detail.php?scd=517
           http://www.eataly.co.jp/


No comments:

Post a Comment