Thursday, July 16, 2015

Pastel - For Heart & Stomach

Restaurant Review by E. M.

I will introduce the Italian restaurant, Pastel. There are 45 locations in Japan. I went to Pastel in Ebina. It is very close to Ebina Station, so you can find it easily.

Pastel serves pasta and dessert. The price is slightly expensive for me but it is very delicious. I ordered Potato salad pasta (¥1198). I think it is the No.1 pasta in Kanagawa. The staff refilled my water glass and cleared off the table quickly and checked on me often. The atmosphere is good, so you can relax.

That day was lucky for me, because I showed my movie ticket to the staff, and they offered me a free salad. If you watch a movie in the theater, you must show the movie ticket to the staff and you can choose a free salad or one drink.

Pastel is famous for dessert and you can take out. There are many kinds of dessert, such as pudding, cake and roll cake. Pastel recommends their original pudding.

Pastel
Address: 1-6-1 Chuo, Ebinashi, Kanagawa, Marui
Phone: 046-292-4867
Hours: 10:30~22:00
Access: Ebina Station, about 2 minutes on foot


No comments:

Post a Comment