Monday, March 18, 2013

Ramen Shop - Motoi

Restaurant Review by N. M.

Today, I'd like to introduce one of my favorite ramen shops, Motoi. The shop is located in Machida. There are many ramen shops in Machida, but I like this shop the most.

The shop is very small, but it is very popular, and often the seats are filled. I think the shop should be bigger. It will absolutely be successful.

Motoi is a shop of soy sauce ramen. The quantity is large and the taste is strong. The noodles weigh 300 g and are very thick. If you want to eat a lot, I recommend Motoi.

There are five kinds of ramen in the shop. Any ramen is delicious, but my favorite ramen is ajitama ramen (¥700). There is a soft boiled egg in the ramen. When I go to Machida, I usually eat this ramen. I recommend it highly.

Motoi is located just 3 minutes walk from Machida Station. The shop is located in the shopping street that leads to the west entrance of the station. If you visit Machida, how about going to Motoi?

Motoi
Address: Nakamise shopping street, 4-5-18 Haramachida, Machida, Totyo.
Phone: 042-725-5619
Hours: 11:30-20:00

No comments:

Post a Comment