Tuesday, March 19, 2013

My Favorite Place - Plumeria Café


Restaurant Review by M. K.

Do you like Western food? I think Western food is very popular in Japan. And I like Western food too. I like going out with my friends and sometimes I have lunch or dinner with them. My favorite restaurant is Plumeria Café. I will introduce it to you.

Plumeria café is located in Yokohama. I was introduced to it by my friends. The reason why I decided to tell you about this restaurant is it has a very good Bali-style atmosphere. The restaurant is a quiet place; I can feel at home and enjoy chatting with my friends. I can also play darts with my friends on the same floor.

The restaurant is a café during the day and a restaurant at night. Unlike a pub, this restaurant is very quiet. There is a counter, tables and couple seats in the restaurant. Moreover, you can also charter the restaurant and you can use the restaurant for a year-end party or a party after a wedding.

There are a lot of menu items. For example, there is pasta, pizza, rice bowls, honey toast, alcoholic drinks and tea. My favorite menu is honey toast because fruit and ice cream are on top of the toast and the taste is very good. Furthermore, the toast costs only 830 and it’s served in a fairly large size.

Plumeria Café
Address: Hamabowl F7, 2-2-1 Nishi-ward, Yokohama 220-0004
Tel: 0120-866-458
Hours: 11:00~24:00
Access: Walk about 5 minutes from Yokohama Station

No comments:

Post a Comment