Sunday, January 23, 2011

Yakinuku Restaurant - Kazusuke


Restaurant Review by Junna

I went to eat Yakiniku in Shonandai last Wednesday with my friend. The shop's name is Kazusuke. I used to work there when I was a high school student. I sometimes go to eat there, though I no longer work there. I like to see my friend who works there as a full fledged employee.

At first, I ordered a drink, a bowl of rice and some meat. When I eat yakiniku, I always order a bowl of rice, because I think that rice goes well with yakiniku. This shop's recommendation is tripe. There are two types of tripe: Gold and Silver. Gold tripe is tender and juicy. Sliver tripe is very chewy. Though I like Gold tripe, Silver tripe is very popular in this shop. My advice is Gold tripe, harami, and kashira. Harami is beef diaphragm. Kashira is pork temple. They are all delicious. I think that the amount of meat is large. I always eat until my stomach becomes full. If you want to eat many kinds of meat, you should order the small size. Then you will enjoy the various flavors.

I think that this shop's atmosphere is good. This shop is lively and the employees are polite to customers, so I stay for a long time. I think that the service at the shop is good. Finally, ice cream and annin-dofu are served for dessert. This was the owner's present to me. If you are a regular customer at this shop, you may get special service from the owner. So I recommend you to be nice to him.

I think that the shop's location is bad. It is a 15 minute walk from Shonandai Station to the shop. The long way from the station is regrettable, but there is no problem in the shop once you get there. My friend also likes this shop. The shop is open all year round. Please go there when you want to eat yakiniku!

Address: 6-27-7 Shonandai, Fujisawa-shi, Kanagawa Prefecture
Phone: 0466-43-8620
Access: It is about 700 meters from Shonadai Station to Kazusuke. It takes about 15 minute to get there on foot.

No comments:

Post a Comment