Monday, January 10, 2011

My Favorite Past Restaurant - Goemon


Restaurant Review by Iibui

I recently eat out in a restaurant after school. I have been to many restaurants. My favorite restaurant is Goemon. It is a pasta chain restaurant. I think the restaurant isn’t very famous, but I like it.

There are a lot of menu items at Goemon. Now there are some limited menu items during the fall only. You can see them in the picture at the right. I haven't tried them yet, but I think these three types of pasta have a wide appeal. There are also a Ladies Set and a Dessert Set in the restaurant. The Ladies Set has pasta, soup, salad and a soft drink. The price is ¥1,450. The Dessert Set has pasta, soup, a dessert (cake, jello, and more) and a soft drink. The price is ¥1,560. It isn’t very cheap, but it is very delicious.

There are Goemon restaurants in many places, such as Shinjuku and Shibuya, among others. I always go to Machida’s Goemon. That restaurant isn’t very famous, but I think it will come into fashion in the future.

Goemon
Machida-shi, Haramachida 4-2-8, Nakasato Building 2F
Phone: 042-729-3013
Hours: 11:30 am – 10:00 pm

http://www.yomenya-goemon.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment