Sunday, June 24, 2018

Horizon Bay Restaurant - My Recommended Disney Sea Restaurant

Restaurant Review by T. I.

Today I will review Horizon Bay Restaurant. This restaurant is located at Port Discovery in Tokyo Disney Sea. I think this restaurant is the most popular restaurant in Tokyo Disney Sea. This restaurant type is European buffeteria service. The word 'buffeteria' was coined by Disney. You take a tray, choose your favorite dish from the dishes arranged on the counter, get your drinks, and pay the bill before going to your table. You can choose 2 items from soup, salad and dessert, 1 entree, bread or rice, and soft drinks in this restaurant. The set price is 3020 yen. There are also children's sets and menus for people with allergies. The biggest feature of this restaurant is that you can meet Disney characters. In this restaurant you can meet Mickey, Minnie and Pluto.

The picture on the left is the menu I chose. The salad I chose is called Caesar salad. The entrees that I chose were grilled beef stew and oven-baked chicken. My dessert was chocolate cake. I also chose rice and coke. They were all very delicious. They were bigger than they look in these pictures.

You need to make a reservation in order to go to this restaurant. The URL for making a reservation site is written below. Please make a reservation and go to this restaurant.

Horizon Bay Restaurant (ホライズンベイレストラン)
Address: 1-1, Maihama, Urayasu-Shi, Chiba, 279-0031, Japan
Phone: 0570-008-632
Business Hours: Hours depend on the operation hours of the park.
Restaurant website: https://www.tokyodisneyresort.jp/tds/restaurant/detail/452/
Restaurant reservation site: https://reserve.tokyodisneyresort.jp/restaurant/search/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment