Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Manoa Aloha Table - Hawaiian Restaurant

Restaurant Review by M. I.


I went to Manoa Aloha Table with my friend.

This is a Hawaiian-style restaurant, so there are many beautiful ornaments, like hibiscus, coconut and so on. There are many families and adults who enjoy drinking alcohol, so people of all ages enjoy this restaurant.


The restaurant atmosphere is good so I had a nice time. I sat at a table near the outside, where there are green plants. But I couldn't take a picture because the outside table was popular, so many people sat there. I ordered fried chicken, lemonade and Loco Moco.

There is a drink bar with many kinds of drinks. If you order something, the drink bar is free. There is coffee, berries detox water, lemonade, and tea. I drank lemonade. Also the coffee is delicious. This restaurant uses Hawaiian coffee beans, so the taste is different from Japanese coffee. In addition, customers are able to take out coffee for free.




Loco Moco is the most popular meal and it is Hawaiian food. Ingredients are hamburg steak, egg, rice and vegetable. There are sweets and lots of whipped cream on the pancakes and many kinds of sake on the shelf. Of course, it was very delicious. In addition, the price was reasonable, so that I paid only about 1000 yen. If you want to try, make a reservation and you can sit at a table with a nice view.

Manoa Aloha Table (Sakuragicho)
Address: 1-1-7 Sakuragicho, Naka-ku, Kanagawa 231-0062
Access: Sakuragicho Station (Keihin Tohoku, Blue Line)
Phone: 045-664-7110
Hours: Mon-Sun 11:00-23:00
Website: http://manoa.alohatable.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment